Customer Service Skills
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This one-day course is designed around the critical elements of customer service and the need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment that are essential for business success. When the company lives customer service, it brings customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition time after time.
1 Day Session
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for
- Make a choice to provide customer service
- The 6 critical elements of customer service
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it
Course Dates & Times:
Davenport University Peter C. Cook Center
45 Ottawa Avenue NW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Cost for this course is $300 per participant and includes all printed materials.
Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581 or please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this course, please submit the form below.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2581 or email us at email@example.com