AINS 23 - Commercial Insurance
Instructor lead course includes online practice exams, assignments and grades to assist in preparing for the AINS 23 certification exam. This course will also examine insurance contracts and programs for businesses including property, business income, crime, equipment breakdown, marine, general liability, automobile, workers compensation, farm, and others.
- Commercial Property Insurance Part I and Part II
- Business income insurance
- Commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
- Inland and ocean marine insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Part I and Part II
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workers compensation and employers liability insurance
- Business Owners and farm insurance
- Specialty coverages
Online course is 7 weeks in length
Course begins: Winter 2014, exact date is TBD
Cost for AINS 23 is $795 which includes all books and materials. This fee does not include the AINS 23 exam fee.
QUESTIONS? Contact IPEx at 616.233.2581, or email IPEx.
Please complete form below to register for this course.