How can something that seems so simple like a daily communication turn into such a challenge? Developing strong communication skills makes sending and receiving information more rewarding and effective for employees within the workplace. Through this communication strategies session, participants will increase their awareness in communication strengths and weaknesses through interactive exercises. Using real life scenarios, each person will practice the skills needed to present information effectively and clarify understanding and clear up misunderstandings.
1 Day Session
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
- Creating positive relationships
- Growing our self-awareness
- Communication basics and barriers
- Asking questions and listening skills
- Body language
- Communication styles
- Creating a positive self-image
- Frame of reference
- Techniques for the workplace
Course Dates & Times:
Davenport University Peter C. Cook Center
45 Ottawa Avenue NW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Cost for this course is $300 per participant and includes all printed materials.
Contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or please feel free to email us at email@example.com
To register for this course, please submit the form below.
NOTE: Registration is not yet open for this course. Please contact IPEx at 616.233.2589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org