Many DU campus libraries offer Make Up Testing services for students and faculty. If a student misses a scheduled test in class, the instructor may allow the student to take or re-take the test with a proctor present. The student must make every effort to avoid missing class-time tests. The make-up testing service is not to be used casually and must be used judiciously by the instructor where the student's circumstances merit it.
- Testing Dates: Students must take tests during their campus library testing hours for the campuses that allow drop-in testing or make an appointment for testing with those campuses that require an appointment. Check the Testing Locations & Hours chart.
- Cost: No fee for DU Students.
- You must present a photo ID before taking the test.
GR - W.A. Lettinga Faculty: To have the testing center proctor a make-up test, please fill out the Instructor Data Sheet PDF and Make-up Test Form PDF and return them to the Library Service Desk or e-mail them to email@example.com.
- Because of space limitations, please do not leave more than 5 make-up tests at a time.
- Department Coordinators must approve make-up final tests.