ATTENTION !!! WEDNESDAY 9/9 THE SHUTTLE WILL NOT BE RUNNING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5:15PM UNTIL 8:15PM. Our shuttle bus service is free for all current students and staff of Davenport University!
Send us your suggestions and feedback. Davenport University transportation is committed to making our Shuttle Service as convenient, economical, and as user friendly as possible. DU Transportation Feedback Form
- Rider Tips
- The Rapid Trip Planner
- Davenport University Shuttle Schedule information on The Rapid website.
- Mobile friendly link
- Find us on Facebook!
The shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 7:35 a.m.-9:00 p.m. Friday Service will end at 12:30p.m. The route is based upon the number of current in-seat students and class schedules and is updated to reflect change every semester.
|GR Lettinga Campus (Depart)||Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Arrive)||Woodland Mall
|Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Depart)||Panther Woods (Depart)||
Grand Rapids International Airport
The DU shuttle will make stops at the Gerald R. Ford Airport when traveling to and from the Woodland Mall Transit Hub. Airport service is available Monday through Thursday during regular shuttle hours. Click here for airport request form.
|-||7:35 a.m.||7:50 a.m.|
|8:00 a.m.||8:15 a.m.||8:30 a.m.||8:45 a.m.|
|9:00 a.m.||9:15 a.m.||9:30 a.m.||9:45 a.m.|
|9:55 a.m.||10:10 a.m.||10:15 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|10:35 a.m.||10:45 a.m.||10:51 a.m.||-|
|11:10 a.m.||11:25 a.m.||11:35 a.m.||11:50 a.m.|
|12:00 p.m.||12:10 p.m.||12:20 p.m.||12:45 p.m.
(Friday End) 3:40 p.m.
|3:45 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||4:05 p.m.||4:15 p.m.|
|4:20 p.m.||4:35 p.m.||4:40 p.m.||4:55 p.m.|
|5:00 p.m.||5:15 p.m.||5:20 p.m.||5:40 p.m.
|(Fuel) 6:15 p.m.||6:25 p.m.||6:35 p.m.||6:50 p.m.(drop off only)|
|8:15 p.m.||8:25 p.m.||8:35 p.m.||8:50 p.m.|
|9:00 p.m.||9:01 p.m.|
|End of Service
Please see rider tips.
|All remaining riders will be taken to Woodland Mall or the Silverline.
- Shuttle service is Monday - Thursday 7:35 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Please see our Facebook page for Shuttle information and schedule changes
- The pick up and drop off for the Lettinga Campus will be at the lower level entrances near the panther den and security. The pick up and drop off point for Panther Woods will be at the Emergency communication station located near the entrance of the housing complex.
- All riders utilizing the Woodland location will be picked up at the Woodland-Rapid Hub
- All riders at Lettinga Campus at 9 p.m. will be dropped off at the Woodland Mall Rapid Hub or Silverline station.
- Drivers will attempt to be early to each stop and will not leave prior to the posted time
- In order to give you the best service possible, PLEASE be at the pick-up location prior to the departure time
- Shuttle down times are 12:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Transportation Department Office: 616-732-1190
- Follow us on Facebook
- Gerald R. Ford Airport Service will be available during regular shuttle hours. Please click here to schedule in advance.
Want to open this page on your mobile device? Scan the barcode below and save it in your favorites. Then you can access the shuttle schedule on the go!
Need another option for traveling somewhere that's out of town? MegaBus is a safe, convenient low cost express bus service in the United States and Canada. You simply pick the number of passengers that will be traveling, the State you're traveling from and to, and your dates. This website is backed by the federal government and is a safe recommendation for both students, staff and faculty for DU or non-DU related trips.