Not Your Typical Spring Break!
Here's a chance to change other people's lives - and your own! Address an important social issue through community service and education! It's guaranteed to be an engaging, intensive experience.
This year's group will be focusing on the social issue of Envrionmental Conservation. They will be traveling to St. Marks, Florida during spring break to work on a conservation refugee.
- Applications are available October 1 through OrgSync. They are typically due at the end of November.
- Site leaders conduct interviews and form groups.
- ASB members meet monthly beginning in December to prepare for their service trip over spring break.
- Meetings include ice breakers, training sessions and local service projects.
- No volunteer experience is necessary.
If you are interested in being a site leader for one of our Alternative Spring Break programs, please email email@example.com!