COPY CENTER SERVICES
The Davenport University Copy Center will provide a full range of quality print and duplicating services including:
- Black and White Copying/Printing
- Color Copying/Printing
- Comb Binding
- Coil Binding
For best results:
- Please allow 48 hours turnaround time for processing and completing your requests.
- We ask that you avoid using “ASAP” if at all possible when filling in the time/date due section.
- Please fill out all requests completely so that instructions are clear and understandable.
- Please be as specific and realistic as possible.
COPY & MAIL CENTER CONTACT INFO
We will haveshortened hours during the week of Thanksgiving Break. We will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Our hours of operation for the Thanksgiving Holiday will be:
|Monday 11/23||8AM to 5PM|
|Tuesday 11/24||8AM to 5PM|
|Wednesday 11/25||8AM to 4PM|
Normal business hours will resume at the beginning of the following week on Monday, November 30.
The copy center is located in the lower level of the Sneden Center at the W.A. Lettinga Campus
|Hours of Operation||Office Contact||Position||Phone||Ext.||Fax|
|Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm||Ruth VanderHart||Site Supervisor||616-732-1110||1110||616-732-1144|
We are pleased to announce that the RICOH TRAC has been implemented here at Davenport University. It is an easy-to-use, web-based reporting tool to submit your copy requests.
There is no software to load or other requirements; your internet connection is all you’ll need!
Everyone who has sent copy requests into the copy center has been set up as a new user and you can log in. For those who have not done so, you can simply request, on the login page to be a new user by clicking on New User Signup. You’ll receive an e-mail at a later time granting you access to the site.
The standard username is: first initial last name – no spaces. Example John Smith= jsmith.
The standard password is: password
Both the username and password can be customized after first login.
Email Your Copy Requests
You can also submit your copy requests through our e-mail address!
Please include the following information in your email request:
- Phone number or extension you can be reached at if we have any questions about your print request
- The account number being used to pay for your prints
- Date and time your request is needed
- Number of copies
- Black and white or color printing
- Single or double sided printing
- Paper size, type and color
- Any additional handling (if you want it bound, cut, stapled, laminated, 3 hole punched, etc.)
- Will you be picking your prints up or do you want them delivered via the inter-office mail (If delivered, please indicate where/to whom you want the prints sent. Please also give additional time for delivery requests.)