COPY CENTER SERVICES
The Davenport University Copy Center will provide a full range of quality print and duplicating services including:
- Black and White Copying/Printing
- Color Copying/Printing
- Comb Binding
- Coil Binding
For best results:
- Please allow 48 hours turnaround time for processing and completing your requests.
- We ask that you avoid using “ASAP” if at all possible when filling in the time/date due section.
- Please fill out all requests completely so that instructions are clear and understandable.
- Please be as specific and realistic as possible.
COPY & MAIL CENTER CONTACT INFO
We will have shortened business hours during the Summer.
Our hours of operation during the summer sessions will begin on Monday May 2 and are as follows:
|8AM to 5PM||8AM to 5PM||8AM to 5PM||8AM to 5PM||8AM to 4:30PM|
Normal business hours will resume on Monday, August 29: the week before the beginning of the fall school year.
The copy center is located in the lower level of the Sneden Center at the W.A. Lettinga Campus
|Hours of Operation||Office Contact||Position||Phone||Ext.||Fax|
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
|Ruth VanderHart||Site Supervisor||616-732-1110||1110||616-732-1144|
We are pleased to announce that the RICOH TRAC has been implemented here at Davenport University. It is an easy-to-use, web-based reporting tool to submit your copy requests.
There is no software to load or other requirements; your internet connection is all you’ll need!
Everyone who has sent copy requests into the copy center has been set up as a new user and you can log in. For those who have not done so, you can simply request, on the login page to be a new user by clicking on New User Signup. You’ll receive an e-mail at a later time granting you access to the site.
The standard username is: first initial last name – no spaces. Example John Smith= jsmith.
The standard password is: password
Both the username and password can be customized after first login.
Email Your Copy Requests
You can also submit your copy requests through our e-mail address!
Please include the following information in your email request:
- Phone number or extension you can be reached at if we have any questions about your print request
- The account number being used to pay for your prints
- Date and time your request is needed
- Number of copies
- Black and white or color printing
- Single or double sided printing
- Paper size, type and color
- Any additional handling (if you want it bound, cut, stapled, laminated, 3 hole punched, etc.)
- Will you be picking your prints up or do you want them delivered via the inter-office mail (If delivered, please indicate where/to whom you want the prints sent. Please also give additional time for delivery requests.)