Davenport University Registered Student Organization. Established Fall semester, 2007.
Purpose: To serve as a resource for all Davenport University students, foreign and domestic, to promote
global awareness, cultural integration, and personal and profession growth.
Through participation and activities, GSO:
- Serves as a vehicle to bring together international students and local students
- Raises awareness of and celebrates global cultures at Davenport
- Promotes benefits of international educational experiences including study abroad
- Assists students, faculty and staff with the development of global competencies
- Promotes diversity
- Enhances cross-cultural communication
Current Davenport students, US and international (voting members)
Alumni, faculty and staff (non-voting members)