Not Your Typical Spring Break!
Here's a chance to change other people's lives - and your own!
With the ASB program, you can really make a difference. Address an important social issue, such as poverty or disaster relief, through community service and education - working right in the community. It's guaranteed to be an engaging, intensive experience..
This year's group will be focusing on the issue of environmentalism and traveling to an undisclosed location in the southern United States.
- Applications are due on September 21
- Site leaders conduct interviews and form groups.
- ASB members meet bi-weekly beginning in November to prepare for their service trip over spring break.
- Meetings include ice breakers, training sessions and local service projects.
- No volunteer experience is necessary.