EuroLegal - London, Strasbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and The Hague
Comparative Legal and Business Studies Overseas!
- Experience the richness of history and the cultural diversity of London.
- Study the roots of American jurisprudence in their historical and cultural settings.
- Legal, business and cultural sites in London, Strasbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and the Hague.
Why go overseas on this program?
- Gain world knowledge and develop a global perspective
- Explore other cultures and increase your employability
- Enhance understanding of self and the role of US in a global setting
- Enrich your portfolio and resume with an international comparative legal studies experience
- Benefit from the legal expertise and international experience of your program director - an attorney who lived in Europe for 6 years and who has more than 30 years of law practice experience
|Estimated program cost: $5,990**
||**Pricing may change due to circumstances beyond university control
Program cost includes:
Faculty Program Director
Professor Barbara Craft, JD
Application for Program - January 25, 2016
$25 application (with with application) - January 25, 2016
50% of Total Program Fee - February 9, 2016
Final Balance of Total Program Fee - April 8, 2016