A three-week, study abroad experience in Spain and France!
Why take this opportunity?
- Gain international exposure
- Learn about living and working in a global environment
- Become immersed in the cultural diversity of London
- Visit the world-famous Louvre in Paris
- Visit famous cultural sites in Barcelona
Experience major European cities -- Paris and Barcelona -- and gain an international perspective that will remain with you forever.
Download the 2016 brochure below
Courses of Study:
Take up to 6 credit hours:
- MGMT 421 - Sport Goverance
- MGMT 375/725 - Leadership
- MGMT 364 -- Sport Facility Management
- GPMT 287/ MGMT 732 / 735 -- Project Management
- SABR 381 -- Study Abroad Experience
- CAPS 781 -- MBA Capstone
Throughout the program students have support and guidance from Davenport faculty while having ample opportunity for personal exploration and sightseeing. Study Abroad is a huge plus on your resume!
|Your Faculty Directors|
Professor Bob Clarkson, PMP
Professor Todd Pitts, MBA, CHA
|Projected program cost: $5,995**
||** Pricing may change due to circumstances beyond university control.|
Program cost includes:
Application for Program - January 31, 2016
$25 application (with with application) - January 25, 2016
50% of Total Program Fee - February 9, 2016
Final Balance of Total Program Fee - April 8, 2016