The GED® test on computer is here!
Davenport University offers the GED® test on computer, a brand new way to take the test and earn your GED® credential. Register today from the comfort of home, any day, at any time, to take the GED® test on computer at Davenport University. The GED® test on computer offers test-takers a better testing experience, featuring:
- The Instant Score Report – In an era of instant everything, testing should be no different. Leave the testing center knowing the score you earned on the GED® test
- Easier User Experience – The 24/7 online registration and scheduling makes scheduling your test a breeze.
- Your Test, Your Time – Each test-taker gets to test at his/her own pace. If a test-taker finishes before the allotted time has expired, there’s no more waiting for the entire room to finish.
Remember: Though you can take the GED® test on the computer, it is a proctored exam and must be taken in person on a computer at an official GED® testing center.
Register online: GEDcomputer.com
For Davenport students and residents of Michigan, there are practice tests you can use to prepare for the GED test through Learning Express. To use the practice tests in Learning Express, you will need to create a free account.
1) Davenport students go to the Davenport database page and scroll down to Learning Express in the database list.
2) Michigan residents who are not Davenport students, go to the Michigan Electronic Library (MeL) database page and scroll down to Learning Express.