Free tutoring for all Davenport Students
|Explore all your options in our Tutoring Library Guide > learn more...|
Walk-in Tutoring Tips
- Do bring all relevant materials to the tutoring session.
- Do attempt the assignment before the tutoring session.
- Do have questions ready to ask the tutor.
- Do not be afraid to say
"I don't understand, can you repeat that?"
- Do make certain that you understand what you need to do next at the end of the tutoring session.
- Do review the materials on your own soon after the tutoring session.
- Do not expect the tutor to do your work for you.
Login to see ALL your options!
Davenport University offers in-person walk-in tutoring at all campus locations for currently enrolled students, both in-seat and online.
- GLEIM - Learn basic accounting principles by going through modules
- MathGV - mathematical function graphing software program
- Minitab - program used in statistics classes
- more »