So you may ask...what is MathGV?
MathGV™ is a mathematical function graphing software program for Windows 95/98/ME, NT4, 2000 and XP. MathGV is a software program designed to generate graphs of mathematical functions and other diagrams. The MathGV interface is dialogue driven and allows changes to any setting at any time with immediate results. This instant visual feedback makes mathematical functions much easier to understand.
We have prepared a step-by-step tutorial that will guide through downloading the software and the setup process and also introduce you to the software functions. The MathGV Tutorial is available on our Library Guides companion website.
MathGV Version 3.1 System Requirements:
- Requires Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME, NT4, 2000, or XP
- Approximately two megabytes of disk space for program files
- Requires no special registry settings, DLL's, OCX's or other changes to Windows
- 200mhz Pentium Processor
- 32 Megabytes Ram
Highly Recommended Minimum:
- 500mhz Pentium Processor
- 64 Megabytes Ram or more
MathGV™ FREEWARE Version 3.1
Copyright (c) 1998-2002 Greg VanMullem, All Rights Reserved
Designed for Windows 95/98, NT4, 2000, and XP
This program is FREEWARE. You may use it free of charge.
Requirements/Recommendations for these MathGV Step-By-Step Tutorials:
- Required: Internet Explorer 5.5 or above or Netscape 6.X and above
- Recommended: Set your monitor's display resolution to 1024 pixels x 768 pixels