Membership & Meetings
Time and place TBD
Membership in the UAC is an honor entrusted to those elected by their colleagues. Membership includes the following:
- Members must be in good standing with DU
- Functional areas are determined by primary role or position
- Two students shall be appointed to serve
- Membership terms shall be for three years
- Members-at-large may be added after the election to include broad representation
- Terms begin September 1 of each year
The UAC will meet a minimum of three times during an academic year with special meetings scheduled as necessary. The materials for the Advisory Council meetings can be found at the links below. Future materials will be posted one week prior to each scheduled meeting.
The UAC Chair presides over each meeting. UAC meetings are open to all DU employees, but only elected UAC members can actively participate and vote.