You've been there for your country.
Now, we're here for you.
- Dependents also receive substantial tuition discounts
- We are a Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC)
- Over 350 online classes
- Easy credit transfers
- Credit for military experience
- Expert financial counseling
Get credit for your service.
While serving, you've also taken military and job specific courses that are worth college credit. You can also apply credits that you've earned from military courses toward a Davenport degree.
These earned credits have helped many service men and women obtain a Davenport associate or bachelor's degree in one to two years.
Blackhawk Helicopter Crewchief 2001-2010
2008-Present Infantry Officer
Applying is easy.
Step 1: Apply Online
Apply now. Waive the $25 application fee by selecting the "Pay Later" option.
Step 2: Order Military/Civilian Transcripts
Have all previous civilian education and military course transcripts sent to:Davenport University Registrars Office
6191 Kraft Ave. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Request that your Military transcript be sent to the above address.
- Army/Army Guard, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard Transcript Request
- Air Force/Air Guard Transcript Request
Step 3: Select your best Military Education Benefit Option
If you have served or are serving in the United States Military, you may be eligible for further funding under the GI Bill or Military TA. Before you apply for benefits, consult our military education benefit expert: Adam Betz or Jonathan Highman
Step 4: Email a copy of the following documents to Adam Betz or Jonathan Highman:
- Veteran: DD-214 (Member 4)
- Still Serving: Copy of most current LES
- Dependent: Copy of Dependent ID (front side only)