- Most items: Two Weeks
- Loan periods vary for some DVDs and Reserve items
Fines & Replacement Fees
- Davenport University Libraries do not charge daily fines for overdue items
- When an item is overdue by five weeks, it is considered lost and the price of the replacement and a $15 processing fee is charged to the borrower's record.
- Two renewals are allowed for students and alumni. Guests may renew once.
- Items may be renewed in person, by phone or through the book/e-book/DVD catalog (click on the "My Account" tab and login with your student ID#).