Davenport University is a Michigan-based, private, non-profit university with campuses statewide and online.
- Higher Learning Commission -- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Other college-specific accreditations
Quality and Value
Davenport offers value by keeping tuition among the lowest of all private colleges and universities in Michigan. Our leadership, faculty and staff also maintain strong focus on providing:
- The highest academic quality
- Small class sizes
- Convenient campus locations
- Faculty with professional experience
- Dynamic curriculum addressing in-demand careers.
Based on academic qualifications; award amounts vary up to full tuition.
In-seat courses offered days, evenings and weekends. Online courses available 24/7.
Davenport offers graduate and undergraduate degrees in more than 50 programs through its Colleges of Business, Technology, Health Professions, Arts & Sciences and Urban Education.
Davenport is a member of the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference (WHAC) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). In addition to national team championship in competitive cheer, hockey, lacrosse, rugby and soccer, plus individual championships in track & field, Davenport's 34 men's and women's teams include baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, dance, golf, softball, tennis, volleyball and wrestling. Davenport's football team will begin competition in 2016. To learn more about our athletic teams, please visit dupanthers.com.