Congratulations on your acceptance to Davenport University!
Welcome to the Panther family! We are thrilled that you have applied for admission and are taking the next steps to get started with us. Thank you for your interest in starting your future with Davenport! So now what?
Please CLICK HERE to confirm your admissions decision. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2021 in Fall 2017!
If you do not intend to come to Davenport, please decline your offer of admission (CLICK HERE) so your enrollment space can be given to another student.
Step 2: Review Enrollment Steps for New Students
Confirmed students should use the DU STUDENT CONNECTION for important resources and information. (Login with DU Student username and password to “LOGIN” on top right of Davenport websites.) Need help? Use the Quick guide. Please also be sure to check your PantherMail (student email) regularly!
As you prepare for classes to begin, we are sure you have many questions. We hope the page below will help you find the resources you need to have a successful start at DU!
*Some steps are required (noted in red text) for all students.
- 2017-18 FAFSA (Required) Tips for new students
- Submit requested verification forms (notified via mail from FA office)
- Accept/Confirm Financial Aid awards & loans
- Direct Student Loan application
- Complete Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note
- Parent PLUS Loan application (complete after June 1)
- Additional Financial Aid awards worksheet
- Submit documentation for
- Review Financial Aid award letter (Note: If you receive an “Initial Award Letter” you are missing documents to complete your awards.)
- Payment Process
- MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE:
- COMMUTERS – August 31, 2017
- RESIDENTS – Prior to move-in
- MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE:
- Housing Application
- Deposit paid ($175 Deposit required to secure room request)
- $150 deposit refundable until June 1st
- Housing FAQ
- Parking & Registration
Orientation & Panther Prowl
- New Student Orientation (Course registration for W.A Lettinga- Main Campus students )
- Students attending other campuses: Contact your Admissions Counselor for registration appointment
- Panther Prowl
- Submit early credit documentation : Articulation (High School) (Tech Center), AP, Dual Enrollment, IB Credit
- Submit official final high school transcript after graduation
- Register for Accuplacer Assessment for advanced English or math placement
- Summer Dual Enrollment
- Accelerated Learning Program
- Blackboard Tutorial
- ADA Accommodation request
- Conference eligibility confirmation (check with coach)
- Health Insurance Enrollment / Waiver
- Pre-Participation Physical
- Early move-in dates