Back to Home
Student Access

Student Access Forms

A student  file is not considered complete until an Accommodations Request Form (ARF) and an Verification of Documentation (VOD) is on file with Student Access. 

If a student has a temporary condition and/or is in the process of collecting documentation, this should not prevent a student from requesting accommodations. A student may be eligible for temporary accommodations.   Please contact the Student Access Coordinator for your campus for further details.