How to Apply to the Master of Science in Nursing Program
Applicant's admissions packet will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You will be notified of your admission results upon review of your completed packet. Entry into the program is competitive and has specific admissions criteria. For assistance in completing the application process, contact a Davenport University Admissions representative.
Review the admissions criteria listed in the application form. If you are new to DU, please apply for admission to the University first.
Current DU students may proceed as follows:
Complete the nursing program application:
* All required forms are included in NursingCAS.
MSN - Master of Science in Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner
Fall 2017 Students
Regular deadline is January 27, 2017
Late Registration May 6, 2017
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed by the Nursing Admissions Committee. Decisions made by the Committee are final.
- If you have been convicted of a felony or certain misdemeanors, this may preclude you from participating as a student in some clinical sites.
- Potential students will also require a copy of their current, valid, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in a U.S. jurisdiction.
- You must have a current RN license in any state in which to perform current coursework.
- If the applicant is a graduate of a Canadian Registered Nurse program that is approved by a province in Canada, the applicant must hold a license to practice nursing in Canada that is active and has not been sanctioned.