How to Apply to a DU Nursing Program
Davenport University offers three nursing programs. Entry into each program is competitive and each one has specific admissions criteria. For assistance in completing the application process, contact a Davenport University Admissions representative or email DUNursing@davenport.edu.
Review the admissions criteria listed in the application form. If you are new to DU, please apply for admission to the University first.
Current DU students may proceed as follows:
Complete the NursingCAS application beginning August 25, 2016.
Applications Open on NursingCAS:
- The BSN Pre-Licensure, BSN Direct Admit Program
- The BSN – Completion Program
- The PN Program, PN Direct Admit Program
- The MSN: Generalist/FNP Program
NursingCAS will not be used for the BSN Concurrent Programs. Paper applications will remain for this program ONLY.
* All required forms are included in the application process on NursingCAS.
Request official transcripts be sent directly to nursingcas.
Submit DU application and NursingCAS application prior to application deadline.
|RN-Bachelor's Degree Completion||Accepted throughout the year|
October 28, 2016 for early admission - extended to November 15, 2016
May 6, 2017 for late admission
|Practical Nurse (PN) diploma||October 28, 2016 for early admission - extended to November 15, 2016
May 6, 2017 for regular admission
Register for and complete a ATI TEAS/TEAS V examination.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed by the Nursing Admissions Committee. Decisions made by the Committee are final.
- Students will be asked to complete a criminal background check. The policies and procedures and form related to the criminal background check are displayed in the COHP Appendix A-4.