ATTENTION !!! The Davenport University shuttle will NOT be running a regular scheduled route until fall semester 2016. Please continue to look for new information and updates on the Transportation Facebook page and the Davenport University transportation website. Our shuttle bus service is free for all current students and staff of Davenport University!
The fall shuttle schedule will have a new route built to accommodate multiple housing locations and students using public transit as their main source of transportation. The new shuttle hours will be based on the number of in-seat students and scheduled class times for the fall semester.
|GR Letting Campus (Depart)||Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Arrive)||Woodland Mall
|Rapid (SilverLine) 60th st / Division(Depart)||Panther Woods (Depart)|
(Friday End) 3:40PM
(drop off only)
|All remaining riders will be taken to Woodland Mall or the Silverline.
- Visit our Facebook page for up-to-date Shuttle information and schedule changes.
- Pick-up and drop-off for the Lettinga Campus will be at the lower level entrances near the Panther Den and Public Safety office.
- Pick-up and drop-off point for Panther Woods will be at the Emergency communication station located near the entrance of the housing complex.
- All riders utilizing the Woodland location will be picked up at the Woodland-Rapid Hub.
- All riders at the Lettinga Campus at 9 p.m. will be dropped off at the Woodland Mall Rapid Hub or Silverline station.
- Drivers will attempt to be early to each stop and will not leave prior to the posted time.
- Be at pick-up/drop-off location ten minutes prior to departure time
- Shuttle does NOT run between 12:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Transportation Department Office: 616-732-1190
- Gerald R. Ford Airport Service will be available during regular shuttle hours. Please click here to schedule in advance.
Need another option for traveling somewhere that's out of town? MegaBus is a safe, convenient low cost express bus service in the United States and Canada. You simply pick the number of passengers that will be traveling, the State you're traveling from and to, and your dates. This website is backed by the federal government and is a safe recommendation for both students, staff and faculty for DU or non-DU related trips.