Back to Home
Payroll Services

Davenport University's Payroll Department is committed to help serve all DU employees and their payroll-related needs.  This section provides information regarding these services.

All Employees:

  • Payroll Schedules
  • Adjunct new hire paperwork
  • Address Change - Self Service Banner instructions
  • Name Change - To change your name with the University, employees are required to submit proper legal documentation from the Social Security Administration to Human Resources showing the name change. The only documentation that will be accepted is a new social security card showing the new name or documentation from the Social Security Administration showing a new card has been applied for. No other documentation will be accepted when someone wants to change their name at the University.

Michigan Residents Additional Resources:

Non-Michigan Residents Additional Resources:

  • VenSure - login screen
  • VenSure - client document center
  • Address Change - Please also update in Self Service Banner (link and instructions above)