Take the guesswork out of your decision-making and deliver a better bottom line. This 1-day course is designed for managers who want an applicable understanding of financial concepts, tools, and techniques.
By the end of this course, you will have a grasp on the numbers side of business and the impact that it has. You will be able to apply your training to contribute strategic information to your organization by analyzing opportunities, assessing risks, and effectively communicating ideas.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply basic finance principles and use financial terminology
- Evaluate the financial viability of projects
- Apply tools for effective capital planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Communicate information through financial terms
- Leverage data and analysis in decision-making