Learn to develop global contracts and explore the cultural and ethical differences of managing projects and contracts in a global environment.
Discover pragmatic regional, legal, cultural and ethical environments that affect sourcing decisions and overall project management.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different environments that affect sourcing decisions and management
- Develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) to include a Statement of Work (SOW)
- Identify cultural differences in sourcing when managing multinational teams
- Choose effective technology to manage global teams
- Navigate outsourcing, as well as moral and ethical challenges faced in multinational projects
PMP, PMBOK, and Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.