Even if you cannot command compliance, you can get enthusiastic cooperation. Power and influence involve much more than just telling people what to do. Regardless of your position, you have the ability to lead other people in your job.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn to engage others, manage interactions, and shape outcomes without formal authority. Influence is power. No matter who you are, where you work, or what your professional goals are, achieving more influence in the workplace is critical for success.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a strategy for achieving results through others
- Establish credibility to increase influence as a leader
- Use emotional intelligence (EQ) as a tool for managing relationships
- Use Level 5 Leadership to build a professional network
- Reference DISC to influence interaction