Delve into the financial and risk management of project management in a global environment by focusing on activity based forecasting, estimating management reserve, budgeting, risk management and cost associated with projects.
Discover the relationship between project schedule and budget to minimize the impact of project uncertainties.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the project earned value
- Develop reports to analyze project performance
- Utilize Estimates At Complete (EAC) methods
- Use Activity Based Management (ABM) to forecast expenditures
- Mitigate risk by managing uncertainties
PMP, PMBOK, and Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.