Have you ever been tasked with writing a survey and/or analyzing the results with no formal research training? Gain the knowledge, tools, and critical thinking skills to build and conduct a successful survey program from start to finish. In this 1-day program you will learn survey design, sampling, survey distribution, and basic data analysis techniques.
These sought after skills will increase your value on any professional team where reliable stakeholder feedback is critical to strategic decision making.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write effective survey questions that generate valid, actionable data
- Avoid common survey mistakes that can corrupt the data
- Conduct effective sampling to increase statistical confidence and improve response rates
- Analyze the survey data to provide meaningful results
- Present survey findings in a compelling manner