A worldwide study by Global Knowledge showed that project management professionals can increase their income by earning a PMP® certification.
This intensive course prepares participants for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination developed and conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This exam-prep course provides a focused review of all subject matter for the Project Management Certification. Learn the essential terminology from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), tools and techniques required to pass the PMP® exam. You will receive a copy of the PMBOK® Guide — Fifth Edition and hundreds of practice exam questions. Join the thousands of worldwide PMP® credential holders.
Note: Successful completion of this preparatory course does not guarantee passing the exam. In addition, in order to sit for the PMI® exams, participants must meet educational and work experience requirements. Please refer to www.pmi.org for specific exam requirements.
This Program is Designed to:
- Prepare participants to take the PMP® certification exam
- Offer experienced project managers an in-depth review of current project management best practices
Learning Outcomes as outlined by PMI:
- Project Management Framework
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder Management
PMP and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Jan. 11 - Feb. 22, 2017
Jan. 9 - Feb. 25, 2017
Davenport University has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Davenport University has been approved by PMI to issue PDUs for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® program.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to take the PMP® certification exam
- Current project management employees to refresh or reinforce best practice knowledge
What makes our program different?
- DU offers an accredited curriculum
- Relevant course developed and taught by experienced PMP® credential holders.
- Formal/structured learning environment with latest tools for education, including Blackboard and simulation software used online and in up-to-date classrooms.
Best-in-Class Course Materials and Sample Test Questions
- Outstanding text that parallels the PMBOK Guide® and includes: several learning tools online sample exams (pre-test, chapter-by-chapter quizzes, and comprehensive post-test to measure learning and areas that need improvement prior to completing the PMP® Exam.
- MS Project (text and MS Project are included with course fee)
CONTACT US AT 616.233.2589 OR EMAIL IPEX@DAVENPORT.EDU.