With no more delays, preparing for the ICD-10 CM proficiency assessment is critical. Davenport University's ICD-10 CM Bootcamp course provides 8 hours of comprehensive ICD-10 CM training to increase your proficiency with the new code set and prepare for AAPC's ICD-10 CM proficiency assessment.
The ICD-10 Boot Camp will provide an introduction to ICD-10-CM coding and help to translate your knowledge of ICD-9-CM coding to the new ICD-10 code set. Through expert insight, engaging learning and interactive exercises, this one day training session will prepare you for the transition to ICD-10-CM.
Each attendee will receive the Transitioning to ICD-10-CM Coding textbook. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Attendees will be required to bring an ICD-10-CM coding manual (not included).
Who Should Attend:
- Currently certified coders - gain the ICD-10 proficiency by the February 2, 2016 deadline.
- Newly certified coders (tested in November December 2015) - gain the ICD-10 proficiency by the February 29, 2016 deadline.
What to expect:
- Learn from a certified instructor teaching you the "need to know" information of ICD-10-CM
- 8 recertification CEUs awarded upon completion
- AAPC ICD-10-CM proficiency exam preparation
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Certificate of Completion
Davenport University Grand Rapids
Saturday, 8am - 5pm
Davenport University Warren
Saturday, 8am - 5pm
Required Textbooks (not included):
|1. ICD-10-CM Coding Manual|
- For more information on the ICD-10-CM proficiency assessment visit the AAPC website at https://www.aapc.com/icd-10/icd-10-proficiency-assessment.aspx.
- For a list of frequently asked questions about ICD-10 please visit https://www.aapc.com/icd-10/faq.aspx.
*Other delivery formats including on-site training for large groups and weekend delivery are available. Call for details.
Questions? Call the Institute for Professional Excellence at (616) 233-2581 or email us!