Earning College Credit through Your High School
What is Articulation?
Articulation is the cooperative processes between two or more educational institutions to accommodate the academic goals of students. Articulation agreements allow students to build an additive degree program by taking courses either at different institutions or at the different campuses of one institution.
Davenport University offers options for high school students to get an early start in college by articulating high school credits to Davenport for college credits. Students save money on rising costs of tuition, fees and books while accelerating their progress in their college major instead of being slowed down by duplication of courses.
Benefits to You
- Save money on tuition, fees and books
- Earn college credits
- Accelerate progress
- Create the opportunity for expanded program content
- Improve job readiness skills
- Improve job placement potential
- Motivation to continue schooling
Students can receive credit at DU for Advanced Placement course work by:
- Taking the official AP exam and scoring a "3" or higher or
- Completing the AP Articulation Submission Form.
Click on the following links for more information and instructions:
If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please contact Admissions at 800-686-1600.