Sign up for benefits with the Veterans Administration
Veterans who wish to attend Davenport University and use Veterans Benefits must follow the steps below:
- Go to www.gibill.va.gov
- Click on Education Benefits
- Click on How to Apply Benefits
- Complete application and make sure that the application is signed
- Send a copy of the application to the VA Certifying Official at the address below
Students may submit their VA application (VONAPP) with signature page to begin the certifying process.
Students who transfer from another institution must submit a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995).
Certification of Eligibility Letters (COE):
- All VA students will receive a Certificate of Elgibility Letter (COE) from the Department of Veteran Affairs once their enrollment certification has been submitted.
- It is important that students provide a copy of this letter to Davenport University once it is received.
Students can send copy by mail, email or fax as listed below:Davenport University
Attn: VA Certifying Official
6191 Kraft Avenue S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Fax number: 616.732.1150
Students are strongly encouraged to sign up for eBenefits at www.ebenefits.va.gov (view my status). Or, students may contact the Department of Veteran Affairs office at 1.888.442.4551 to obtain further infomration concerting their benefits.
Davenport University VA
Records Coordinator at 616-742-1706
Assisant Bursar at 616-451-3511 extension 1103
Cynthia.Gill@davenport.edu Fax number 616-732-1109
Transcript Coordinator at 616-742-1705
Third Party Billing Specialist at 616-732-1175
|Toll free: 866-925-3884
Registrar’s Office Fax Number: 616-732-1150
Registrar's Office Email: Central.Registrar@davenport.edu