3 Weeks in Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands
We welcome all current DU graduate and undergraduate students who meet program requirements to participate in this outstanding program!
Download the 2017 brochure below and see for yourself!
Course of Study
Though the experience abroad is three weeks long, the coursework is completed in a 12-week format. Enrollment in the 2016 Spring/Summer Semester is required.
Choose any 1 or 2 of these Courses:
- BUSN 225 - International Business
- BUSN 495 - Business Planning Capstone
- BUSN 496 - International Business Capstone
- MGMT 440 - Strategic Management
- MGMT 755 - Strategic Management and Planning
- MGMT 760 - Organizational Design and Development
- MGMT 795 - Strategies for Contemporary Organizations
- BUSN/CAPS/SABR 381 - Study Abroad Experience
- CAPS 794 - MBA Capstone
Meet Your Professors
Dr. Marjolijn van der Velde is the Department Chair of Management for the College of Business.
Todd Terry is the Associate Department Chair of Management for the College of Business.
|Estimated program cost: $4750**||** Pricing may change due to foreign currency
fluctuations and other circumstances.
Program cost includes:
Important Dates for 2017:
Application for Program - January 15, 2017
Non-refundable $25 application fee
50% of Total Program Fee $2,375 - February 1, 2017
Balance of Total Program Fee $2,375 - April 1, 2017
Dr. Marjolijn van der Velde: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Todd Terry
Office of Global Programs
Dr. Stephen Snyder: email@example.com