A three-week, study abroad experience in England, Spain and France!
Why take this opportunity?
- Gain international exposure
- Learn about living and working in a global environment
- Explore Dublin, Ireland's capital city
- Visit the world-famous Louvre in Paris
- Visit famous cultural sites in Barcelona
Experience major European cities -- London, Paris and Barcelona -- and gain an international perspective that will remain with you forever.
See for yourself, download the 2017 brochure below!
Courses of Study:
Take up to 6 credit hours:
- MGMT 421 - Sport Governance
- MGMT 375/725 - Leadership
- MGMT 364 -- Sport Facility Management
- GPMT 287/ MGMT 732 / 735 -- Project Management
- SABR 381 -- Study Abroad Experience
- CAPS 781 -- MBA Capstone
Throughout the program students have support and guidance from Davenport faculty while having ample opportunity for personal exploration and sightseeing. Study Abroad is a huge plus on your resume!
|Your Faculty Director|
Professor Todd Pitts, MBA, CHA
|Projected program cost: $6,995**
||** Pricing may change due to circumstances beyond university control.|
Program cost includes:
Important Dates for 2017:
Application for Program - January 15, 2017
Non-refundable $25 application fee
50% of Total Program Fee - February 1, 2017
Final Balance of Total Program Fee - April 1, 2017
EGlobal Business 2017
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute