A worldwide study by Global Knowledge showed that project management professionals can increase their income by earning a PMP® certification.
This intensive course prepares participants for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination developed and conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This exam-prep course provides a focused review of all subject matter for the Project Management Certification. Learn the essential terminology from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), tools and techniques required to pass the PMP® exam. You will receive a copy of the PMBOK® Guide — Fifth Edition and hundreds of practice exam questions. Join the thousands of worldwide PMP® credential holders.
Note: Successful completion of this preparatory course does not guarantee passing the exam. In addition, in order to sit for the Project Management Institute exams, participants must meet educational and work experience requirements. Please refer to www.pmi.org for specific exam requirements.
This Program is Designed to:
- Prepare participants to take the PMP® certification exam
- Offer experienced project managers an in-depth review of current project management best practices
- Project Management Framework as outlined by PMI®
- Project Integration Management as outlined by PMI®
- Scope Management as outlined by PMI®
- Time Management as outlined by PMI®
- Cost Management as outlined by PMI®
- Quality Management as outlined by PMI®
- Human Resource Management as outlined by PMI®
- Communications Management as outlined by PMI®
- Risk Management as outlined by PMI®
- Procurement Management as outlined by PMI®
- Professional and Social Responsibility as outlined by PMI®
- Stakeholder Management as outlined by PMI®
PMP and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Jan. 11 - Feb. 22, 2017
Jan. 9 - Feb. 25, 2017
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to take the PMP® certification exam
- Current project management employees to refresh or reinforce best practice knowledge
What makes our program different?
- DU offers an accredited curriculum
- Relevant course developed and taught by experienced PMP® practitioners
- Formal/structured learning environment with latest tools for education, including Blackboard and simulation software used online and in up-to-date classrooms.
Best-in-Class Course Materials and Sample Test Questions
- Outstanding text that parallels the PMI PMBOK Guide® and includes: several learning tools online sample exams (pre-test, chapter-by-chapter quizzes, and comprehensive post-test to measure learning and areas that need improvement prior to completing the PMP® Exam.
- MS Project (text and MS Project are included with course fee)
CONTACT US AT 616.233.2589 OR EMAIL IPEX@DAVENPORT.EDU.