The DU Alumni Association is excited to present a new webinar series, Davenport Dialogues.
This series features speakers, including alumni, who bring a unique inside look at various topics. Join us for any one of our upcoming webinars listed below. All members of the DU community are welcomed to take advantage of these free webinars.
If you have any questions or would like to present on a topic for a future webinar please let us know, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goal Setting: Laying the Groundwork for Growth
with Ann Vidro '96, CPA | Co-Owner, Creative Studio Promotions
Get your goals on track for 2022 by joining us as we explore different ways you can set attainable personal and professional goals.
December 8, Noon - 1:00 pm
All of the Davenport Dialogue webinars have been recorded. Click here to watch them
- Leave No One Behind: Bridging the Digital Divide
- The Art of Authentic Connection
- Beyond the Pint Glass
- Tips & Tricks to Virtual Learning
- Estate Planning in Today's Market
- The What & Why in Planned Giving 2021
- Strategies for Buying and Selling Real Estate in 2021
- Getting the Most Out of Your Home Office
- Building Your Brand
- Planning for Your Child's College Experience
- Tips and Tricks on Taking Charge of Your Professional Growth