Start on the road to success with our free college application
Whether you’re pursuing undergraduate admissions or graduate admissions at Davenport, start your free college application now.
We’re so pleased that you’ve chosen Davenport to continue your education. You’ll find Davenport’s academic programs to be engaging, efficient and career focused. From start to finish, you’ll also have access to the people and resources you need to succeed.
Do you have undergraduate admissions questions like how to apply to college? Are you wondering about next steps for graduate admissions? Whatever questions or concerns you have, turn to our exceptional Davenport University admissions team. They’re here to walk you through the process, from when to apply to college to how to apply to college. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800.686.1600 or schedule a virtual appointment.
How to apply to college
At Davenport, we’ve made the admissions process for college as easy as possible. First, we offer a rolling admissions, which means your answer to “when to apply to college” is “whenever it’s best for you.” If you’re worried about how to apply to college, don’t be. We provide step-by-step instructions and have broken up our free college application so you can pause and return when it’s convenient for you. Plus, from undergraduate admissions to graduate admissions, the entire Davenport University admissions team is here to assist you. Let’s get you started.
Before you contact Davenport University admissions
You can expedite the admissions process for college by making sure you have the answers to the following questions before you contact Davenport University admissions:
- When do you want to start your classes (i.e.: fall, winter or spring)?
- Which Davenport campus do you want to attend — or do you plan to take online classes through our Global Campus?
- What previous schools (i.e.: high school, college, etc.) did you attend? A lookup tool is provided.
- If you’re a U.S. citizen, do you have your social security number handy?
- If you’re an international student, do you know your visa type and dates (if appropriate)?
- What’s the name of the partner school or organization (if applicable)?
- Do you need to request an official transcript?