Welcome, TEAM Schostak
Davenport University is committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education.
Your unique Corporate Education Scholarship saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or while you pursue professional training to enhance your skills and gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready?
- Apply for admission: Corporate
- Apply for admission: Applebees
- Apply for admission: Del Taco
- Apply for admission: MOD Pizza
- Apply for admission: Olga's
TEAM Schostak corporate education scholarship benefits for employees
- Up to $8,000 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs*
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 6 classes or 22 credit hours per year
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate program and other non-credit training opportunities
- No application fee
- The scholarship is limited to 50 TEAM Schostak employees
TEAM Schostak corporate education scholarship information for family members
- $6,500 prorated per family member
- Up to 50 family members of employees are eligible
- Scholarship applies to up to 22 credits per year
- Family members are admitted as regular Davenport University students
- Davenport University defines family members as a spouse or son, daughter, step-son, or step-daughter who does not exceed the age of 29 years old
- Scholarship can be applied to most undergraduate and graduate programs
- Participation is renewable each year for up to four years if eligible
What is the TEAM Schostak Corporate Education Scholarship?
The TEAM Schostak Corporate Education Scholarship is a partnership with Davenport University.
- TEAM Schostak employees: The scholarship is up to $8,000 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Family members: The scholarship is up to $6,500 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Scholarship is renewable and applies toward 22 credit hours per year, for 4 years. The scholarship is limited to 50 TEAM Schostak employees and 50 family members.
How does the funding amount break down per credit hour?
Scholarship for TEAM Schostak employees
Scholarship for family members
|# of Credits||Scholarship Amount|
How do I apply?
Go to: https://www.davenport.edu/TEAMSchostak to complete an online application to Davenport University. If you are eligible for the scholarship, you will receive notification from TEAM Schostak and Davenport University. Once you receive confirmation, return to https://www.davenport.edu/TEAMSchostak to apply for the Corporate Education Scholarship and continue the admissions and enrollment process.
Can I be enrolled in any degree program and receive the Corporate Education Scholarship?
Some degree programs are excluded from eligibility. All College of Health Professions programs are excluded from this scholarship program.
I am an existing Davenport student. Can I receive the Corporate Education Scholarship?
Scholarships apply to new students at Davenport University.
I am eligible for multiple Davenport Scholarship Programs. Can I receive multiple Davenport institution aid programs?
Students receiving the Corporate Education Scholarship will not receive other Davenport aid, including other Davenport Scholarships, grants, athletic aid, tuition discounts, and foundation awards.
Do I have to complete a FAFSA or complete any Financial Aid requirements related to my FAFSA?
A FAFSA and its associated requirements are not required. However, any SAP requirements or requirements related to proving eligibility for the scholarship would be required. Completing a FAFSA may make you eligible for other Federal or State aid, so you should consider completing one at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
What is “proof of employment”?
Proof of employment can be the most recent pay stub, an employee ID badge (verifying employment or expiration date), letter from your supervisor, or a letter from your employer’s human resources department.
I have other questions. How can I get more information?
Contact Davenport University Admissions at 800-686-1600 for more information.
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention. If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact us at 800.686.1600.
*Degree programs not eligible for the discount include Occupational Therapy. Tuition discounts are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your discount will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant".