An exclusive scholarship for Davenport alumni family members valued at $6,500 per year
Davenport University’s new scholarship is designed to support the legacy of Davenport alums by offering financial support to their families – including their spouses and dependents. Davenport graduates already understand the value of a career-focused education.
Now, with the Davenport Alumni Family Scholarship, their families will have an easier path to earning that same competitive advantage. The new Alumni Family Scholarship provides up to $6,500 for up to 22 credits per academic year for up to 4 years.
What does the scholarship offer:
- Up to $6,500 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Excludes Occupational Therapy program
- Up to 22 credits per academic year
- Renewable for up to four years
- Not stackable with any other Davenport University aid including athletic scholarships*
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Davenport University defines family members as a spouse or son, daughter, step-son, or step-daughter who does not exceed the age of 29 years old
- Must be a new student to Davenport and/or reentry students who have not taken courses for-credit within the last 24 months
- Alumni is someone who has graduated with an associates, bachelors or graduate degree from Davenport University
Connect with an admissions representative today and tell them you want to learn more about Davenport’s alumni scholarship program for dependents and spouses. Call us at 800.686.1600 or email us at email@example.com.
*Davenport will work with students to understand and secure the best financial support for their situation.
Is the scholarship renewable?
Yes, the Alumni Family Scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years.
How many credits can I take per year?
The scholarship is prorated and is available for up to 22 credits per year.
Is this scholarship stackable?
The scholarship cannot be stacked with any other Davenport scholarships but can be stacked with outside scholarships, grants or government funding.
Are there any program exclusions?
Yes, Occupational Therapy is excluded from this scholarship.
How does the funding amount break down per credit hour?
|# of Credits||Scholarship Amount|
Is there an Alumni Scholarship?
Yes, Davenport offers an Alumni Scholarship for graduate degrees. Learn more at davenport.edu/alumni/scholarship.
Do I have to complete a FAFSA or complete any Financial Aid requirements related to my FAFSA?
A FAFSA and its associated requirements are not required. However, any SAP requirements or requirements related to proving eligibility for the scholarship would be required. Completing a FAFSA may make you eligible for other Federal or State aid, so you should consider completing one at www.FAFSA.ed.gov.