Welcome, City of Warren
We are committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education.
Your unique Education Partnership saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or pursue professional training to enhance your skills and/or gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready? Apply now
City of Warren partnership benefits
- Up to $7,000 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs*
- The scholarship is limited to 25 City of Warren employees
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 6 classes or 22 credit hours per year
- 20% tuition discount for spouses and dependents up to age 29
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate program and other non-credit training opportunities
- DU application fee waived
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention. If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact us at 800.686.1600.
*Degree programs not eligible for the scholarship include Occupational Therapy. Scholarships are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your discount will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."