Welcome, Emergent Holdings
Davenport University is committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education.
Your unique Corporate Education Scholarship saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or while you pursue professional training to enhance your skills and gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready? Apply now
Emergent Holdings corporate education scholarship benefits
- Up to $5000 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs*
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 6 classes or 18 credit hours per year.
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate program and other non-credit training opportunities
- DU application fee waived
- The scholarship is limited to 50 Emergent Holdings employees annually
- Apply for admission to Davenport University. Be sure to identify Emergent Holdings as your employer
- Receive notification from Emergent Holdings and Davenport University that you are eligible for the scholarship
- Apply for the Emergent Holdings Corporate Education Scholarship
- Continue the admissions and enrollment process
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention. If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact us at 800.686.1600.
*Degree programs not eligible for the discount include BSN Pre-Licensure, MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration, Occupational Therapy and the competency-based MBA. Additionally, Medical Assisting, Integrative Professional Studies, Biological Laboratory Science, and Sport Management will be excluded as they are not included with the Emergent Holdings Tuition Assistance Programs. Tuition scholarships are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your scholarship will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."