Davenport University is committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education.
Your unique Employee Engagement Scholarship saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or while you pursue professional training to enhance your skills and gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready? Apply now
Frankenmuth employee engagement scholarship benefits
- Up to $4,500 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs*
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 22 credit hours per year
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate program and other non-credit training opportunities
- No application fee
- Apply for admission to Davenport University. Be sure to identify Frankenmuth as your employer
- Receive notification from Frankenmuth and Davenport University that you are eligible for the scholarship
- Apply for the Frankenmuth Employee Engagement Scholarship
- Continue the admissions and enrollment process
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention. If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact us at 800.686.1600.
*Degree programs not eligible for the scholarship include occupational therapy and all urban education programs. Tuition scholarships are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your scholarship will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."