Welcome, Gordon Food Service
Davenport University is committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education.
Your unique Corporate Education Scholarship saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or while you pursue professional training to enhance your skills and gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready? Apply now
Gordon Food Service corporate education scholarship information
- Up to $6,100 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs*
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 6 classes or 22 credit hours per year
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate program and other non-credit training opportunities
- DU application fee waived
- The scholarship is limited to 50 Gordon Food Service employees
Gordon Food Service dependent scholarship information
- $6,500 prorated per dependent participant**
- Up to 50 dependents of employees are eligible
- Scholarship applies to up to 22 credits per year
- Dependents are admitted as regular Davenport University students
- Davenport University defines dependents as a spouse or son, daughter, step-son, or step-daughter who does not exceed the age of 29 years old
- Scholarship can be applied to most undergraduate and graduate programs
- Participation is renewable each year for up to four years if eligible
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention. If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact us at 800.686.1600.
*Degree programs not eligible for the corporate education scholarship include all college of health and urban education programs. Tuition scholarships are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your scholarship will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."
**Degree programs not eligible for the dependent scholarship include only our occupational therapy program. Tuition scholarships are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your scholarship will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."