Welcome, Michigan Chamber of Commerce members
Enhance your career with Davenport University
We are committed to removing barriers so you can continue your education. Your unique Talent Development Scholarship saves you time and money as you work to complete an associate, bachelor's or master's degree, or pursue professional training to enhance your skills and/or gain industry-recognized certifications.
Are you ready? Apply now
Michigan Chamber of Commerce benefits
- Up to $4,500 toward tuition for most undergraduate and graduate degree programs.*
- Renewable scholarship applies toward 22 credit hours per year.
- 20% discount on professional development workshops, certificate programs and other non-credit training opportunities.
- No application fee
- The scholarship is limited to up to a total of 50 employees
- Apply for admission to Davenport University. Be sure to identify your employer as a Michigan Chamber of Commerce member organization.
- Receive notification from the Michigan Chamber of Commerce and Davenport University that you are eligible for the scholarship.
- Apply for the Michigan Chamber of Commerce Talent Development Scholarship.
- Continue the admissions and enrollment process.
Whichever path you choose, you will enjoy small class sizes, interactive learning, and personal attention.
If you have any questions as you review your options, please contact one of our Admissions Representatives working with the scholarship.
*Degree programs not eligible for the discount include Occupational Therapy. Tuition discounts are for new students who have not taken for credit courses within the prior 24 months. Your discount will show up on your Financial Aid award(s) under the name “DU Tuition Grant."