Make the final leap to accomplish your dream!
When you’re ready, we’ve mapped out your next three steps. Additionally, we’ve prepared some quick resource links for your smooth transition into the Davenport community.
Step 1 | Schedule your classes
Call your admissions representative at 800.686.1600 to reserve your spot among your specific class or classes.
Step 2 | Login to your DU student connection
Set up your student connection page and Davenport email by following these steps:
- Go online to reset.davenport.edu and click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your username — this was sent to your personal email and was also placed within your acceptance letter — and select “Search”.
- Confirm the email address is correct and select “Continue”.
- If this email is not correct, contact your admissions representative directly by text, email or phone. Or, you can reach the admissions office by phone at 800.686.1600.
- You will receive an email with a link to finish your password reset.
- Once your password is established, login at davenport.edu/login.
Step 3 | Register for your virtual orientation
By attending orientation, you will get familiar with Davenport resources, student life, and your support teams so you can have the best college experience possible.
We’re dedicated to guiding you through the financial aid process and maximizing your gift aid.
When completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), enter Davenport’s code (002249) so we receive your information directly.
Parking and residence options
If you’ll be parking on campus, please register your car.
If you plan to live on campus, please complete your housing application and pay your security deposit. Explore your housing options by clicking the corresponding button below.
The Davenport difference
Our career-focused curriculum can set you apart for a competitive edge.