Office of Performance Excellence (OPE)
Focused on YOU
The Office of Performance Excellence (OPE) provides employees with the learning opportunities, skills and knowledge to reach their goals and maximize performance.
Our focus is to:
- Directly link work to the outcomes of our learners (performance)
- Create learning strategies that will be integrated with university wide employee performance expectations and competencies
- Support consistency in university expectations
- Unify learning initiatives for both faculty and staff to ensure consistency and maximization of resources
- Provide needs assessment, design, delivery, evaluation and consultation services
- Efficiently implement best practices
- Ensure consistent, accessible, sustainable and effective curriculum design, delivery methods, and maximization of resources through coordination, collaboration and consultation
- Collaborate closely with all departments to ensure quality, excellence and optimal outcomes
- Manage the design and development of e-learning programs, multimedia projects, and learning management systems in support of online, blended, and live learning initiatives
Announcing new Signature Programs for 2015
Based upon employee feedback, these new programs will provide opportunities to continue to develop our talent and support our Vision: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity®, Crucial Conversations®, Cultural Intelligence® (CQ), DiSC® (Behavioral Styles).