An exclusive scholarship for Lansing-area students valued at $10,000 per year
Davenport University’s new partnership with the Lansing Promise is providing a new opportunity for students to reach their educational goals. Through this exclusive scholarship, Lansing-area students can earn a bachelor’s degree in four of the fastest growing industries: business, health, technology, and urban education.
The Lansing Promise will provide recipients with $2,500 over two years. Davenport’s helping to increase access to higher education by offering Lansing Promise recipients an additional $10,000 per year for four years toward earning their bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested in learning more about the scholarship, reach out to an admission representative today at email@example.com
What does the scholarship offer?
- Recipients will receive $2,500 over 4 semesters
- Up to $10,000 per academic year
- Renewable for up to four years
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Must live within the Lansing School District boundaries from 9-12 grades
- Must graduate from Lansing Catholic, JW Sexton, Eastern or Everett high schools
- Students must apply by March 1 online at fafsa.ed.gov for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and complete Davenport’s Financial Aid Student Requirements by July 1 each year
- Get accepted into the program at Davenport
- Maintain good academic standing at Davenport