Take the lead in your organization
1.5 hours. $35 per course. Bundle 3 and save (3 for $75).
Every industry has become increasingly competitive. This means that having certain expertise doesn’t always equal success. To thrive in today’s market, professionals need to continue to build on skills or learn something new.
Don’t allow yourself to become stagnant. IPEx's Virtual Short Courses focus on self-development and the practical application of leadership skills, workplace communication, conflict management, and much more.
Virtual Short Courses are for everyone; whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career. Let IPEx’s Virtual Short Courses help you take the lead. Gain work-related skills to improve your performance and stay up to date with the latest workplace trends.
Each virtual short course includes:
- Thought-provoking content and interactive skill-building activities
- A highly participative facilitator-led session
- Digital resources for post-course use
- Participant guides with action steps and takeaways
Virtual Short Courses are:
Affordable: Less costly does not equal lower quality. Short Courses are developed and led by experts in the field.
Flexible: Being in a classroom may not fit into your schedule. Short Courses are 100% online and offered at convenient times.
Interactive: Short Courses allow you to interact with and learn from professionals from multiple backgrounds and industries.
Learn about the courses
Business Management Courses
- First Impressions – Do They Matter?
- Seven Words That Can Kill Change
- "US" vs. "US" - Unifying or Divisive?
- Effective Communication for Uncertain Times
- Mastering the Difficult Conversation
- Outstanding Customer Service - Seize the Moment