In Cisco Scaling Networks, you will learn the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a larger and more complex network.
Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
This course is the third of four networking courses to prepare students for the CCNA certification exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches and interswitch connectivity
- Troubleshoot STP protocols and STP-related optional features
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis
- Utilize access layer threat mitigation techniques, including 802.1x, DHCP snooping, and Nondefault native VLAN